Dec 1st, Seasonal and holiday music Dec 8th, Local legend and master fiddler John Specker and Ida Mae Specker (Website) Dec 15th, No market Dec 22nd, Local favorites group, The Plumb Bobs (Facebook), "Rockin out, it's what we do." Dec 29th, Local musical favorite Freddie Shehadi (http://www.freddyshehadi.com/) Jan 5th, The Pranksters, (Facebook) Homegrown Vermont Music for All Occasions!
- BREEZY MEADOWS ORCHARDS (Website) (Facebook) Grass-fed & finished beef and chevron. Mixed vegetables that are grown completely free of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides or synthetic fertilizers. We have a small herd of milking goats that we use to make artisan goat milk soap.
- CREATIVE EVENTS BY CHRISTINA, (Website) Home baker, specializing in all things yummy. Offering a wide variety of bakes goods - cupcakes, muffins, donuts, wedding cakes, birthday cakes and much more. Gluten-free options available for cupcakes, donuts, and brownies.
- SUGAR BOB'S FINEST KIND MAPLE SYRUPS, (Website) Vermont Maple Sriracha + Sugar Bob’s Smoked Maple Syrup
- SUSAN LEADER POTTERY, (Facebook) Hand thrown, majolica glazed pottery, decorated with original sponges.
- TINY KITCHEN, (Facebook) One of Southern Vermont’s favorite purveyors of low sugar/high fruit jams, like their signature Raspberry Rhubarb and Queen’s Raspberry-Blueberry jam. Plus savory offerings including Thai Garlic Chili Sauce, Zippy Zucchini Relish plus Screaming Maple Salsa and BBQ Sauce.
- WEST RIVER CREAMERY, (Website) Local Artisan Cheeses, small batch pickles, mustard, and jams, as well as occasional “specials" like butter and fudge.